[dropcap1]J[/dropcap1]ust a quick note to let you know that if you are one of the many who have been able to successfully install the Acme Volume Profile Pack 4.0.4 update, then this post isn’t for you. ;-}
However, if you are one of the handful of unlucky Ranchers (a nickname I just made up right here on the spot) who see an error like this when you try to install it…
… then chances are you also already have some version of either the Acme Market Internals Pack, the Acme Trend Analysis Pack or both already installed. Recent versions of these packs share a tiny amount of code, so NinjaTrader sometimes seems to think that the Acme Volume Profile Pack is already installed. Well, technically, it’s right. Mostly. More or less. Kind of.
- Download the updated packs linked above.
- Remove either or both of the packs linked above if you have them installed.
- Shut down and restart NinjaTrader.
- Import the updated Acme Market Internals Pack and/or the updated Acme Trend Analysis Pack.
- Import the Acme Volume Profile Pack 4.0.4