The compilers are still smoking hot, but we’ve dabbed enough sweat off our brows to release an update to the Acme 8 suite. This is a pretty big one… it includes lots of new features, a couple small fixes, two brand spanking new products and one mega package:
- The Balance Zone is a new and simple way to view and trade balance areas and profiles
- The Volume Zone is a simple and very handy way to analyze volume and watch it become support and resistance
- By popular request we’ve released a new Ultimate package, which is pretty much the whole Acme 8 product enchilada
As always the low-down on this update is in the Change Log.
Summer only comes once a year (sadly) and so it is with our dog-days savings event. But both are here now… use coupon code SUMMERSAVE18 at checkout and enjoy sweet savings of 20% before the popsicle melts away on August 17th 2018!
Ok, today we’re once again done slinging bit hash (for now)! We’ve released an update to the Acme 8 suite that includes several enhancements, some minor bug fixes as well as 3 (mostly) brand-spanking new products:
- The Value Candles are back (see the Acme 7 Volume Profile VPOC). We think the new name’s a lot catcher.
- The Zig Zag is back too!
- Last but not least, we’ve released our first-ever custom bar type. Many of you have seen me use the Acme Range-Rebound bars on my charts and asked how you can get your mitts on some. Well, the wait is over.
The full low-down on this update is in the Change Log. Check it out, if you’re into reading that kind of stuff.
Until the next time… trade ’em well, amigos!
Today we released a suite-wide update which included several minor fixes and security standards upgrades. Get it here.
It was one of those days again where we slaved over hot compilers and slung bit hash around until mountains of it were plated and many, many belts had to be loosened. And maybe a nap or two were taken.
Trade ’em well, amigos…
The packs are back. Back by popular demand, that is. For a limited time we’re offering special pricing on Acme 8 Deluxe and Pro package license purchases. Get ’em before the deals are done.
Yep, time flies but here we are again. Save on both Acme 7 and Acme 8 products through August 4th. Get the hot, sweaty details by clicking on the logo up at the top of the page yonder, then cool down with a tall glass o’ Acme goodness, on the cheap.
Now that the order flow tools have plenty of real-time,live trading time under their collective (but svelte) belt, by popular demand they’re now available as an optional extra in the Pro package lease. Come and get ’em!