Today we have part deux of the update round we began last week, and this one’s a fairly substantial upgrade to the Pro-level TPO pack. So without further ado, here’s the lowdown:
Acme TPO Classic
- Feature: Merging and un-merging of TPO/VP profiles is now supported via the chart’s right-click menu.
- Feature: the previous RTH value area can now be displayed on the current RTH session.
- Feature: volume profiles can now be ‘”stacked” with the TPOs in addition to the previous side-by-side style. This new style can be extremely useful on space-constrained screens or for simply maximizing information density.
- Feature: the font used for bracket letters can be either a traditional serif face, or a more screen-friendly sans serif typeface.
- Feature: when bracket letters are shown, the letters can be a fixed size or dynamically sized for better readability in a variety of market conditions. Useful especially when viewing multiple sessions covering a large vertical range.
- Removal: for simplification, the “Combine ETH + RTH” parameter for split session profiles has been removed in light if the new merge support.
Acme TPO Microcomp (NEW!)
A brand new addition and the companion to the volume study of the same name, the Acme TPO Microcomp can be used to built custom range,week, month and year profiles using TPOs of virtually any length on any bar type.
Still more updates coming up… trade ‘em well this week.