Composite Volume Profile
Without a doubt our composite profile is the shape-shifter of the profile lineup. It’s designed to be used in three (!!!) different scenarios for the very long term or very short term. Long term composites are crucial for bigger-picture context comprehension, and you can configure our composite to show you just that, from days to years. But if you also trade very short time frames out composite can add a whole other dimension to your chart, swing-by-swing. You can configure it to profile just the bars in view or drop a boundary marker anywhere on the chart for instant grasp of which side is in control or over-committed and in danger of being run over. A scalper’s delight, indeed.
Includes indicator and how-to guide for installation & configuration.
- Additional information
- Supports all 3 profile styles in all modes:
- Choose the dated duration to create a composite from a specific, date until the present time.
- Choose the fixed duration to create a profile from a specific time or bar until the present time.
- Choose dynamic style to create an ad-hoc profile of just the range of bars in view, including historical and real-time data.
- Features configurable, automatic marking of high- and low-volume areas.
- Dual and gradient coloration styles.
- Multiple composites can be included on a single chart and can be anchored to either the left or right margin.
- Summarizes critical profile information at a glance.
See it in action:
Futures, Stocks & ETFs, Forex
Intraday, Day, Intermediate, Long Term