- Watch current and past market depth (aka ‘liquidity’) in both vertical and horizontal dimensions – Level 2 order book is shown graphically and numerically.
- See large changes to liquidity-at-price as they happen as well as smaller changes, such as iceberg orders, in real time.
- View the balance of liquidity at a glance, in real time, graphical imbalance, as total volume and as a percentage.
- Instantly adjustable on-chart scaling and contrast adjustment for tuning of the depth history view as liquidity conditions change.
- Use the depth rewind feature to view instant, moment-by-moment replays of liquidity vs transaction behavior.
- Fully configurable large print markers.
- Configurable order book depth support for full depth instruments.
- Records market depth history for continuity when reloading charts.
- Profiles the current session in 4 different styles.
- Meter, depth and volume profile columns can be turned on or off.
- Unlike other market depth history viewers ours can be used in conjunction with other indicators on the same chart!
- Note this product’s primary purpose is displaying and highlighting short term liquidity additions and removals, so only second and minute bar types are supported.
See it in action: